Digital Marketing Manager – Automation, SEO/SEM/SMM, Email, Ad campaigns, AnalyticsFull Time
3 to 4 year(s) of Experience.
USD 10000 - 13500 P.A.
Number of projects executed
Years worked on the above modules
Any Graduate in any specialisation
Post graduation not required
About the Role
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience, based in Hyderabad, India. This is an exciting opportunity for those who align with our vision( To build a sharing economy for B2B IT Services Industry) and for those who desire to not just spend time with the possibility of working with the next Unicorn in the B2B IT Services Space but help us build it alone with us.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the founders and content teams to create goals, monthly plans, and execute the projects successfully.
Marketing Automation & CRM
- Support CRM and marketing automation efforts partnering closely with the Marketing Automation team, and cross-functional team members to deliver on business objectives.
- Assist in developing analytics reporting dashboard & cadence for campaigns – conduct share-outs to key stakeholders.
- Create wrap-up reports for relevant events and conduct post-mortems to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence in execution.
- Build, implement and monitor all marketing activity, including campaign set up; email, landing page, and form creation; smart list development; lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup, and optimization; and more.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue.
- Continually test and optimize – from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flow
- Continue to develop the knowledge base for Marketing Automation & CRM
- Manage all SEO/SEM/SMM projects from campaign ideation through optimization including vendor management(if any), documenting/tracking deliverables, and managing timeline. Function as the main point of contact for SEO/SEM/SMM activity for the company.
- SEM: Plan, Executive and Manage campaign strategy, and post-launch optimization.
- Oversee ongoing campaign analytics and a final wrap-up and key learnings.
- SEO: Manage and implement on-site optimization of page titles, page descriptions, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, sitemaps, and more. Manage list of Keywords – conducting the periodic review, analysis, and copy optimization.
- Be the expert in SEO best practices. Work directly with the content team to ensure SEO best practices and technical updates are properly implemented. Ongoing monitoring of SEO rankings and share-outs on progress.
- SMM: Manage the social media channels of the company with regular posts across channels and content types, measure the impact and optimize for maximum conversion rates.
- Manage analytics tools such as Google Analytics to gather platform-specific campaign, and conversion metrics, ensuring tracking mechanisms and dashboards are in place and working for all websites and other digital programs to gain measured results. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Create the big picture for analytics – tying together multiple data analytics sources from Google Analytics, and any other platforms.
- Ongoing management of dashboards such as monthly site analytics, SEO, SEM, and Paid media. Build out new dashboards as needed.
- Social: Assist in social content creation including graphics and video assets (such as Wibbitz) for various platforms. Help manage content calendar with PR (i.e. Narrative).
- Site Admin: Assist on-site administration duties such as content updates and bug fixes.
- Other: Assist/Collaborate on digital marketing projects as needed.
- Marketing Automation experience (3+ years)
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO, SEM & SMM
- Experience in running successful email campaigns.
- Creating analytics dashboards
- Social media content creation for various platforms
- Knowledge of CMS tools such as WordPress
Nice to have
If you are a talented Digital Marketer with expertise in marketing automation and an interest in the b2b, cloud, saas, and IT Services Industry, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested. For more information visit aumnics.ai
About the company
Aumnics Inc is a US company with its headquarters in New Jersey. Aumnics.ai is a b2b marketplace for IT services helping our customers hire software development teams as contractors from IT agencies around the world. Through our marketplace product, we are changing the way global hiring is approached. Join us and be a part of the new revolution.