2 to 6 year(s) of Experience.
USD 6300 - 12000 P.A.
Number of projects executed
Years worked on the above modules
Any Graduate in any specialisation
Post graduation not required
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and
back-end programming. Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing
front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside
graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product,
requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
frameworks (e.g. Angular)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search), web servers (e.g.
Nginx), and UI/UX design7. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
About the company
Aumnics Inc is a US company with its headquarters in New Jersey. Aumnics.ai is a b2b
marketplace for IT services helping our customers hire software development teams as
contractors from IT agencies around the world.
Through our marketplace product, we are changing the way global hiring is approached. Join us
and be a part of the new revolution.