4 to 5 year(s) of Experience.
USD 6300 - 8600 P.A.
Number of projects executed
Years worked on the above modules
Any Graduate in any specialisation
Post graduation not required
About the Role
An Inside Sales Representative Will Play A Fundamental Role In Achieving Our Ambitious Customer Acquisition And Revenue Growth Objectives. You Must Be Comfortable Making Dozens Of Calls Per Day to US Clients, Working With Channel Partners, Generating Interest, Qualifying Prospects And Closing Sales.
● Source New Sales Opportunities Through Inbound Lead Follow-Up And Outbound
Cold Calls And Emails
● Understand Customer Needs And Requirements
● Route Qualified Opportunities To The Appropriate Sales Executives For Further
Development And Closure
● Close Sales And Achieve Monthly/Quarterly Quotas
● Research Accounts, Identify Key Players And Generate Interest
● Maintain And Expand Your Database Of Prospects Within Your Assigned Territory
● Team With Channel Partners To Build Pipeline And Close Deals
● Perform Effective Online Demos To Prospects
● Proven Inside Sales Experience
● Track Record Of Over-Achieving Quota
● Strong Phone Presence And Experience Dialling Dozens Of Calls Per Day
● Proficient With Corporate Productivity And Web Presentation Tools
● Experience Working With a CRM
● Excellent Verbal And Written Communications Skills
● Strong Listening And Presentation Skills
● Ability To Multitask, Prioritise, And Manage Time Effectively
● Very good English speaking skills
● Very Good Convincing Skills.
● Experience in calling US Market
About the company
Aumnics Inc is a US company with its headquarters in New Jersey. Aumnics.ai is a b2b marketplace for IT services helping our customers hire software development teams as contractors from IT agencies around the world. Through our marketplace product, we are changing the way global hiring is approached. Join us and be a part of the new revolution.