0 to 2 year(s) of Experience.
USD 3200 - 5000 P.A.
Number of projects executed
Years worked on the above modules
Any Graduate in any specialisation
Post graduation not required
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee software engineer to join our experienced software
design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of
software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data,
and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a trainee software engineer, you should have a good working knowledge
of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to
work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class trainee software engineer provides valuable
support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
About the company
Aumnics Inc is a US company with its headquarters in New Jersey. Aumnics.ai is a b2b
marketplace for IT services helping our customers hire software development teams as
contractors from IT agencies around the world.
Through our marketplace product, we are changing the way global hiring is approached. Join us
and be a part of the new revolution.